Welcome to C Medical GEAR!
C Medical GEAR offers you solutions in the acquisition of customized medical technology and products.
The following are our quality policies and general conditions of service, where you can verify the most important aspects of the purchase you are making through our web portal.
By using the C Medical GEAR Services, you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
We offer a wide range of health products and services for the areas of Clinical Laboratory, Imaging, Blood Bank.
THE USE OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON ACQUIRING THEM.
C Medical GEAR distributes products of various brands (national and international) so the manufacture of the products are directly related to the quality policies that each manufacturer must comply with. These regulations are exclusive information of the manufacturer and only they can make it known as they are based on national and international standards that must be covered for each type of product. If you have any doubt, complaint or suggestion about the manufacture of any of the products offered in this portal, we invite you to contact directly with the brand, or we can help you in your process if you contact us. Response times will depend solely on the manufacturer.
Each time you use any C Medical GEAR Service (e.g., Your Profile) you will also be subject to these particular guidelines, terms and conditions
The brands we distribute are not owned by C Medical GEAR. Our service is limited solely to distributing the products of the brands we represent, so the availability, release, manufacturing errors, as well as the patents of each product, are the direct responsibility of the manufacturer. Additionally, the graphics, logos, product images, button icons, scripts and service names included in or available through the C Medical GEAR Services are the property of the brand and are used only to exemplify the use or feature of the products. )
You may not use the trade dress of the brands we distribute or the C Medical GEAR brand in connection with any product or service that is not part of the C Medical GEAR distribution catalog, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
The content of this website such as text, graphics, logos, images, videos, digital downloads, and data compilations, are the property of C Medical GEAR, one of the brands we represent or content providers.
Each time you use a C Medical GEAR Service or send us email, text message and other communications from any device, you are communicating electronically with us. You agree to receive communications from us electronically in a variety of ways, such as through the following types of data messages: email, text messages, automated notifications or through notices and messages posted on this website, or through the other C Medical GEAR Services such as our Message Center (chat). You agree that all agreements, notices, messages, and other notices and communications that we send to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that they be in writing and are given full legal effect and validity.
Please review our privacy notice, which also governs your use of the C Medical GEAR Services, to understand our practices.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY TIMES:
The availability of the products offered in C Medical GEAR depends directly on the stock of each manufacturer, place of manufacture, customs procedures, among others; therefore, it may vary from product to product.
If the product is in stock the average delivery time is 24 to 48 hrs once the order leaves our warehouse.
If the product is not in stock, the average delivery time is 8 working days.
If your zip code corresponds to an extended zone for parcels, delivery may be increased by 4 business days. This can only be known until the moment the courier has your order, if that is the case, you will be notified by mail.
These average delivery times do not consider possible delays of the manufacturers or the parcels that provide the service since they depend on the demand of shipments that varies by seasonality. However, in each order you will receive via telephone, chat, email or any other means, the information of the delivery time as well as the notice of possible delays.
This list applies mainly to specialized products, with low national rotation or high demand. By its very nature, it may vary.
SHIPMENTS OF PRODUCTS WITH WAYBILL NUMBER PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMER:
We do not accept private waybill numbers for the shipment of your orders placed through the website. This in order to ensure the whole process and the quality of your delivery. If you need to place orders with different characteristics to those indicated on our website as in this case, we invite you to check prices and stock from our website and call +52 1 55 2580-7319 to place your order.
ORDERS PLACED IN DECEMBER:
During this month, we will inform you by digital means of our annual turnover closing, as well as the closing dates of our manufacturers so that you can anticipate your orders.
Once the manufacturer has closed its deliveries, you will be able to generate orders only for products that are in stock and that will be available for consultation at all times on our website: https://cmedicalgear.com/.
If you place an order after our annual billing closing, for fiscal reasons your invoice may be processed and delivered in January of the following year.
SHIPPING: Due to the high demand of the country's parcel services during this month, the minimum delivery time provided to us for your orders is 5 working days. We will be providing you via telephone or email, chat or any other digital means, your tracking number with the estimated delivery date provided by the service provider. You will be able to consult with your tracking number the traceability of your package and the exact delivery time in the official means provided by the parcel.
PROBLEMS WITH THE DELIVERY SERVICE:
If you notice that the merchandise is damaged, open or incomplete when you receive your order, it is important that you do not sign the parcel delivery note and report it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org including: order number, product, name of the company delivering the order, date, telephone number, e-mail and preferably a photograph of the product.
Once the corresponding investigation has been carried out, C Medical GEAR will inform you by e-mail about the process for the return of the same.
RISK OF LOSS:
All products purchased from C Medical GEAR are carried through a shipping contract with shipping carriers. Title and risk of loss for the products will pass to you at the time we deliver the products to the appropriate carrier. You expressly agree that we will charge you for your purchase either at the time they are shipped to you or, if you select to pay with Interest Free Months, at the time your order is processed. C Medical GEAR does not assume title to the returned product until receipt of the returned product at the return address. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to refund the amount of the product without requiring its return. In such a case, title to the product for which the price has been refunded shall not pass to C Medical GEAR.
As these health products come from different brands and latitudes in the world, you should be aware that in order to reach your hands, they have gone through the highest quality standards and have met the norms of manufacture and sale in the country.
It is important that these products are used by health professionals who are trained in the use and operation of each product or have been supplied by a physician specialized in each subject.
Each brand has had to comply with the different regulations of national and international organizations for its manufacture and sale. For this reason, and complying with the own specifications and regulations of the brands we distribute, our return policy applies exclusively for faults in the manufacture of the product, if this is your case, you will have to report it by raising a clarification via email to email@example.com within a period not exceeding 10 working days after receipt of your product. You must include: order number, full name, product, lot, expiration date, code, brand, model, faults found, explanation corresponding to the moment of use of the product, photographs of the product with fault, full name of the person who received the product, name of the doctor who uses the product, contact telephone number (preferably cell phone), email and it is essential to keep the product with fault because it will have to be returned to the manufacturer for analysis. You will receive instructions in the email provided with a guide number for collection.
If the product is not returned faulty, or the mail does not include the information requested by the brand, no report can be filed and therefore the material cannot be returned.
The manufacturer needs to file with the authorities a complete report of each failure with authorities both internal and external to the company, so omitting any of these requirements makes it impossible to carry it out. C Medical GEAR will support you by filing a failure report with the brand of the product and will follow up on the manufacturer's response to the end user (buyer).
The days to obtain a response vary for each brand and on average may be between 3 to 30 business days (not limited as it will depend on the complexity of each case). The manufacturer by national and international regulations, needs to raise a personal report of the failure that may have in a product and they will be directly who will rule whether there is product exchange due to manufacturing fault or there was a fault in the use and therefore does not apply the return. In either case, you will be notified by email.
In the event that you have made your purchase online and the product cannot be delivered because the manufacturer or you have reported it as a backorder (see delivery times), you will be given the option to make a refund and you will be notified via phone or email.
- For orders paid with cash deposits: Please notify info@cmedical gear.com the Interbank Code, Account and Bank in order to generate the refund. The account must be in the name of the company or person who placed the order, otherwise the refund cannot be generated.
- For orders paid by wire transfer or check: Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org the Interbank Code, Account and Bank from which the payment was generated. The account must be the same account from which the payment was generated, otherwise the refund cannot be deposited.
- For orders paid by ONLINE PAYMENT (credit cards, debit cards, payments in Oxxo, Pharmacies etc): Please notify info@cmedical gear.com your card information: bank, card number (16 digits) or deposit account and name. The refund can be generated to the same card with which you have made your payment or to another account or card that you indicate us, as long as it is in the same name of the person who has placed the order and made the payment. The refund will be the total amount of your order minus the 7% commission generated by the bank and the PayU payment platform.
COMMENTS, OPINIONS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENT:
Users may post evaluations of our products and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, provided that the content of the same is not unlawful, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of the privacy of others, infringing of intellectual property rights or otherwise offensive to others or objectionable, contains computer viruses, political propaganda or advertising content, chain letters, mass mailings or any other type of "spam". You may not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent the origin of any content. We reserve the right to remove or modify content based on any of these grounds. By posting any content or submitting any material for publication, and except as otherwise noted, you grant to C Medical GEAR a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create and exploit any derivative works and to distribute and display your content throughout the world in any media. Your ability to use the C Medical GEAR website and its services is your sole compensation for the rights you grant us for the content and other materials you submit or post. You further represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you may post; that the content you provide is accurate; that use of such content will not constitute a breach of this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify C Medical GEAR with respect to any claims relating to the content you provide. C Medical GEAR has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. C Medical GEAR assumes no responsibility or liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
All product information contained on our website https://cmedicalgear.com/ is provided for informational purposes only.
Always read product labels, warnings and directions for use before using products. C Medical GEAR attempts to be as accurate as possible, however, we do not warrant that the descriptions or the content of any other Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free, as it is brand dependent. If you believe that a product offered on C Medical GEAR does not meet its description, your sole remedy is to return it, provided that it is returned unused and in accordance with the Return Policy.
Except as otherwise indicated separately, all prices displayed through the C Medical GEAR Services are inclusive of VAT. Except to the extent otherwise indicated, the List Price displayed for products on any C Medical GEAR Service represents the retail price listed on such product, suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practices. The List Price or Suggested Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the price in effect at all locations on a given date. All prices expressed on our website should be in United States Dollars (US $).
Promotions apply only on online purchases and on products that are marked as SALE.
In the promotional prices do not apply other discounts such as: doctors, hospitals and distributors. If due to a system error a double discount is applied on the online purchase, we will inform you via email and telephone to generate the remaining payment. The price that will be valid is the one described in the product marked as OFFER. The regular prices appear crossed out while the OFFER prices will appear in green color and in clear typography so that you can visualize it. Our promotions apply with any type of payment and may or may not have an end date. In case it does not have the legend clarifying any end date of the price on SALE, it is considered to be concluded while supplies last.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us through our official channels:
C Medical GEAR
Tel. +52 1 55 2580-7319
Guanajuato 224, despacho 801-802, Col. Roma, Cuauhtemoc, C.P 06700, CdMx
This Service Policy will be last updated in November 2020.
Updated: November, 2020
The Notice of , C Medical GEAR provides a framework of understanding about the processing of personal data that is collected, C Medical GEAR its subsidiaries and affiliates listed herein (as applicable, hereinafter separately and/or jointly referred to as the "Data Controller").
Personal data collected by the Data Controller will be controlled and processed in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice.
1. DEFINITIONS. For purposes of this PRIVACY NOTICE, the following terms shall have the meanings set forth herein, whether written in the singular or plural:
1.1. "Personal data": Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
1.2. "Sensitive personal data": Those personal data that affect the intimate sphere of the holder, or whose improper use may give rise to any type of discrimination or entail a serious risk for the holder. Within this category are considered those data that may reveal personal aspects of the holder such as racial, ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union membership, political opinions, sexual preference or financial situation.
1.3. "ARCO Rights": The right of the owner of the personal data to request access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the data controller with respect to such data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation in force.
1.4. "Disassociation": The procedure by which personal data cannot be associated to the holder or allow, due to its structure, content or degree of disaggregation, the identification of the holder.
1.5. "Data Processor": The individual or legal entity that alone or jointly with other individuals or legal entities processes personal data on behalf of and under the instruction of the Data Controller, in accordance with the processes, terms and conditions indicated by the Data Controller.
1.6. "LFPDPPP": Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Parties.
1.7. "Regulation": Regulation of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals.
1.8. "Controller": C Medical GEAR who individually collects personal data for processing in accordance with the purposes stated in this PRIVACY NOTICE.
1.9. "Data Subject": The natural person to whom the personal data corresponds.
1.10. "Transfer": The communication of personal data within or outside the national territory, made to a person other than the owner or the responsible party.
2. IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY. The responsible party referred to in section 1, paragraph 1.8. of this PRIVACY NOTICE, states that it is a company legally constituted under Mexican law and shall be individually responsible for the personal data it collects and indicates as its address for all purposes and obligations related to this PRIVACY NOTICE the following location
Guanajuato 224, office 801-802,
Col. Roma, Cuauhtemoc, C.P. 06700,
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY. In order to fulfill the purposes set forth in section 4 of this PRIVACY NOTICE, the Controller informs you that it will collect the following categories of Personal Data: (i) identification data; (ii) contact data; (iii) information on the physical characteristics of the natural person, better known as biometric data; (iv) employment data; (v) academic or professional data; (vi) migratory data; (viii) patrimonial and/or financial data; (ix) information on your preferences or experiences in the hiring or use of certain goods or services; and (x) sensitive personal data such as: past and present ailments or illnesses, relevant pathological diseases or operations. regarding this last category, we inform you that the sensitive personal data collected from the holder will be obtained only directly, that is, in person or through electronic means that are made available, with the understanding that the sensitive personal data collected will be used exclusively for the purpose of carrying out and following up on the process of contracting medical products and services offered by C Medical GEAR.
The personal data of categories (i) to (ix) referred to in the first paragraph of this paragraph may be collected by the data controller either personally or through electronic means made available by the latter; or through agents, promoters, commission agents, suppliers for the purpose of following up on a contracting request made by the holder; to comply with a contract or agreement with the holder; or to require compliance with agreements or contracts entered into with the holder.
The sensitive personal data referred to in category (x) will be treated in accordance with the privacy notice of the data controller, who may conduct investigations, obtain photographs, conduct interviews, and in general, carry out the actions it deems necessary in order to verify by itself or through third parties hired specifically for this purpose, the veracity of the personal data provided by the owner. The responsible party may, under the protection of this privacy notice, verify, add or complete the personal data collected directly from the holder, as well as those personal data of third parties that are provided by the holder, such as information about their beneficiaries, references, joint obligors, guarantors, guarantors, as applicable according to the service or product requested or contracted by the holder. It will be the responsibility of the holder to inform the aforementioned persons regarding the information provided to the responsible party and the purposes of its delivery, as well as the content of this privacy notice; the holder declares that the personal data provided to the responsible party are truthful and updated and undertakes to inform the responsible party of any modification to the personal data provided as soon as possible through the forms designated for such purpose, which are located on the company's website, or at the responsible party's branch office.
4. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING. The personal data collected by the data controller will be used for the following purposes:
Primary: a) to corroborate the identity of the holder and the veracity of the information provided by him as his own, as well as that of his beneficiaries, references, joint obligors, guarantors, sureties as applicable according to the service or product contracted and in observance of the provisions in force regarding knowledge of the client and prevention of money laundering; b) to analyze the information provided by the holder, in order to determine, in accordance with the legal provisions in force, the level of risk, payment feasibility, transactional profile, and in general, to perform any other evaluation required by the regulations or convenient for the contracting of the products or services and, if applicable, the contracting of the same through credit modalities; the granting of financial services. c) formalize a contractual relationship between the holder and the data controller and perform commercial acts in accordance with the agreement between the parties, and if necessary, require its compliance; d) integrate files and databases, and process them, either directly by the data controller or through a third party, so that the data controller can best perform the acts of trade of medical products or services of its corporate purpose; e) to comply with the regulations in force regarding civil protection, as well as with the internal civil protection programs and the policies regarding physical security for access to the facilities, offices of the responsible party, such as video surveillance systems and access to facilities; f) to grant the holder or the third parties designated by him/her, the benefits that may derive from the programs, campaigns, raffles, sweepstakes or contests to which he/she has enrolled, in compliance with the terms and conditions published in each case.
Secondary: a) to offer the holder an extension or improvement of the contracted medical products or services; b) to offer benefits, promotions or discounts to the holder with the purpose of incentivizing or rewarding the degree of commercial participation with respect to the products or services marketed by the responsible party; c) to invite the holder to events, conferences or workshops with the purpose of informing about different products and services marketed by the responsible party; d) to conduct quality and satisfaction surveys with respect to the contracted products; e) to generate statistical information related to the use of products and services operated by the responsible party.
The responsible informs you that by granting your consent for the processing of your personal data, you authorize the responsible to use them for sending advertising information by the means that the responsible has at its disposal, such as email, cell phone (sms message, mms) social networks, or any other similar means of electronic communication that may be developed, as well as the sending and collection of information through quality surveys. In the event that the holder joins any of the promotions, loyalty programs, rewards, benefits, or decides to register, enroll or request the responsible party to join as a participant in any event organized by the responsible party, it will be understood that he/she grants consent for the processing of his/her data in accordance with the secondary purposes referred to in this paragraph and, if applicable, to transfer his/her personal data to third parties when necessary or convenient for the responsible party to comply with the obligations arising from the legal relationship between the holder and the responsible party.
We inform you that the responsible party has video surveillance systems inside and outside its offices; the images and sounds captured by the cameras will be used for the security of the owner, as well as for the monitoring and control of physical access to its facilities. The same treatment referred to in this privacy notice, will have the personal data collected in the future, without prejudice to which the owner may at any time exercise their right of opposition, as provided in paragraph 8 of this privacy notice.
5. OPTIONS AND MEANS THAT THE CONTROLLER OFFERS TO THE HOLDERS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF THEIR DATA. You may request the update, limit the use or disclosure of your personal data, and if applicable, be informed of any aspect related to the processing of these, at any time by sending an email to the address email@example.com to exercise this right must follow the procedure referred to in paragraph 8 of this privacy notice. The holder will have a period of five working days to, if applicable, express his/her refusal to the data controller for the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the secondary purposes described in section 4 of this privacy notice. If the holder does not express within the aforementioned five working days its refusal for the processing of their personal data in accordance with the secondary purposes reported, it will be understood that it has given its consent to the processing of these. In case you wish to limit or suspend the processing of your personal data for use for advertising or promotional purposes, you may request it through an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSFER OF DATA. In accordance with the provisions of the LFPDPPP and its regulations, the data controller informs you that the consent of the holder will not be required for the processing of personal data when: (i) it is provided for in a law, (ii) the personal data are contained in publicly available sources; (iii) the personal data are subject to a prior dissociation procedure, (iv) it is for the purpose of fulfilling obligations arising from a legal relationship between the holder and the controller, (v) there is an emergency situation that could potentially harm an individual's person or property, (vi) it is indispensable for medical care, prevention, diagnosis, provision of health care, (vii) it is indispensable for medical treatment, prevention, diagnosis, provision of health care, medical treatment or the management of health services, as long as the holder is not in a position to grant consent, under the terms established by the General Health Law and other applicable legal provisions and that such data processing is carried out by a person subject to professional secrecy or equivalent obligation, or (vii) a resolution is issued by a competent authority. Likewise, you are informed that with the acceptance of this privacy notice, it is understood that the owner grants his/her authorization for the data controller to transfer his/her personal data to third parties, whether Mexican or foreign, without the need to obtain his/her consent again, when the transfer is located in any of the following assumptions: (i) it is provided for in a law or treaty to which Mexico is a party; (ii) it is necessary to safeguard the holder's health, among which are, prevention or medical diagnosis, the provision of health care, medical treatment or the management of medical services (iii) the transfer is made to affiliated companies or to any company with which of the same group of the responsible party that operates under the same internal processes and policies; (iv) is necessary due to a contract entered into or to be entered into in the interest of the data subject; (v) is necessary or legally required for the safeguarding of a public interest, or for the procurement or administration of justice; (vi) is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial proceeding; and, (vii) is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the data subject and the data controller. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the responsible party undertakes to ensure compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by the LFPDPPP and its regulations and to adopt the necessary measures for its application, as well as to require compliance with them from the natural or legal persons to whom access to your personal data is transferred or granted, in order to provide you with an adequate service and with the best quality.
The following are the companies to which the controller may transfer your personal data in order to fulfill the purposes described in this privacy notice: 1.companies with which the transfer of data is necessary due to a contract entered into with the holder 2.is necessary or legally required for the safeguarding of a public interest, or for the procurement or administration of justice. Likewise, we inform you that national and international transfers of personal data between the data controller and its agents will not require to be informed to the owner. Under this category are classified the transfers of information with those commercial entities with which the controller enters into an agreement or arrangement for the offering, provision or granting of benefits to its customers or for the provision of joint services. The data controller informs you that any communication sent by e-mail or through the Internet, such as unprotected electronic messaging services, such as social networks, Internet pages other than those expressly indicated by the data controller as official or websites not identified by the data controller as its own may be subject to interception of the information, loss or possible alterations in the message or in the data sent, in which case, the holder may not demand from the data controller to whom such communication is sent, compensation for any damage resulting from the interception, subtraction, loss or alteration related to such communication.
7. USE OF ELECTRONIC OR REMOTE MEANS. In the event that the holder makes use of platforms, sites, applications or requests the services of the responsible party through the use of electronic devices or provides his/her personal data through any of said channels (hereinafter and as a whole the "electronic media"), the holder understands, accepts and acknowledges that: 1. The electronic media may include links to third-party websites outside the responsible party, for which the latter assumes no ownership, obligation or responsibility whatsoever. The services provided by the responsible through electronic media may collect information from the owner such as browser type, operating system, visits to other Internet sites or carry out its identification as a user, through "cookies" or "web beacons" in which case you will be informed at that time on the use of these technologies for the owner to disable these programs, you must access the "internet options" located in the section of the "tools" or similar functions of the browser you use. The website of the responsible (https://cmedicalgear.com) and its applications (if applicable) use "cookies" that the responsible may place on your access device and make use of them. The use of "cookies" is intended to expedite the start of a new session; save the user settings of the site and/or its applications; expedite the interaction with the contents; improve the user experience of the site and/or its applications by storing your preferences in the access device, eliminating the need to repeatedly specify the same information and only show personalized content and advertising according to your preferences on subsequent visits, as well as facilitate the responsible for the analysis of such information in order to improve the performance of the site and/or its applications. Similarly, the responsible may use "cookies" to collect information about the preferences of the user of the site and / or applications in the use of content in order to offer promotions, discounts, programs and generally send the user of the site and / or applications advertising based on their interests. with the use of electronic media, you acknowledge and authorize the responsible for the use of "cookies" and "web beacons" - A "cookie" is a text file placed by a web server on the hard drive of the user who visits it with information about your preferences and browsing patterns. A "web beacon" is an image used exclusively to quantify the number of visits or monitor customer behavior. The responsible may expand the content of the site and / or its applications or create new electronic media in which case these will be governed by this privacy notice.
8. MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION OR OPPOSITION (ARCO RIGHTS). The holder, by himself or through a duly accredited legal representative, has recognized and may exercise the arc rights granted by the LFPDPPP and its regulations against the responsible, presenting himself at the offices of c medical GEAR with his valid official identification, where our staff will provide attention and will process your request to be attended by the unit of protection of personal data.
ARCO Rights: A) access: to know specific information that the responsible has in its possession; B) rectification: to request the rectification of personal data in case they are not updated, are inaccurate or incomplete, to exercise this right you must provide documentation proving the requested rectification according to the personal data; C) cancellation: blocking and subsequent removal of personal data from our databases when you consider that it is not being used properly or for the purposes that gave rise to the legal relationship; D) opposition: to oppose the use for specific purposes of your personal data. The exercise of any of the above rights does not preclude the exercise of any other right. For the exercise of any of the rights arc the holder or his legal representative may request a form for the exercise of rights arc to the email address email@example.com, hereinafter the "form".
This form must be completed, signed and returned to the same email address accompanied by the documentation indicated below, which must be sent for evaluation scanned and legible, so that the responsible can carry out the authentication of the holder who requires to exercise their rights arc: a) valid official identification of the holder will be valid any of the following documents: credential of the National Electoral Institute, passport issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, national military service card or professional card). b) in those cases in which the holder exercises his/her rights through a legal representative, in addition to proving the identity of both (holder and legal representative), a legible copy of the power of attorney granted to the legal representative must be sent to the above mentioned mailing address, or in its case, a power of attorney signed before two witnesses or declaration in appearance of the holder by which powers are granted to carry out this procedure before the person in charge. c) in the event that the right of rectification is to be exercised, the owner or his legal representative must send to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, the documentation supporting his request. The responsible will communicate to the holder within a maximum period of 20 (twenty) working days from the date they receive the response to their request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition in the email email@example.com, if the request was submitted by the holder or by the responsible was appropriate. The result of the resolution will be effective within 15 (fifteen) business days following the date on which the response is communicated; the responsible party may extend this period by up to 20 (twenty) more business days, when the case so warrants, prior notification of such situation to the holder. The resolution adopted by the responsible party will be communicated to the holder through one of the channels chosen by the latter (branch office, e-mail), which are mentioned in the format sent by the holder to the responsible party by e-mail. In the cases in which the holder wishes to revoke the authorization granted to the responsible with respect to the personal data provided, he/she must make the corresponding request in the same terms established in this privacy notice to exercise his/her rights. The delivery of personal data will be free of charge upon proof of identity to the data controller; by exception, in those cases in which, derived from the particular request of the holder, justified shipping costs are generated to the data controller; and if applicable, costs for reproduction or for the generation of copies or other formats that have as a reason to meet the request of the holder, the holder must pay, in the cases in which it warrants it, such costs to the data controller, a situation that will be previously informed to the holder. If the same person, either by himself as owner, or through a legal representative, repeats his request for delivery of personal data in a period of less than twelve months from the last delivery of information, the data controller may request the owner or his legal representative, the payment of the costs of reprinting such information which shall not be for any reason greater than three days of general minimum wage in force in Mexico City. In the event that there are substantial modifications to this privacy notice that motivate new consultations, the reprinting charge referred to in this paragraph shall not be applicable.
In those cases in which the holder wishes to exercise the right of access to his/her personal data, the requested information will be provided through the means he/she has chosen in the application form for the exercise of ARCO rights. In the event that the data controller does not have personal data of the requesting holder, it will be informed by the means through which the request was made.
For any doubt or clarification regarding the procedure and means to exercise your rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the holder revokes the authorization granted to the controller for the processing of your personal data under any of the purposes identified as primary in paragraph 4 of this privacy notice, such revocation may involve the suspension of the services provided by the controller in order to comply with current legal provisions or internal policies of the controller.
9. PROCEDURE AND MEANS BY WHICH THE RESPONSIBLE WILL COMMUNICATE TO THE HOLDERS OF CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE. The responsible party reserves the right to make changes to this privacy notice, which will be made known through its publication on the website https://cmedicalgear.com/ or the one that replaces it. Likewise, the holder is informed that he/she has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data in case he/she does not agree with the modifications that this privacy notice may present, to do so, he/she must send a request to the e-mail address referred to in paragraph 8 of this privacy notice. (email@example.com) we inform you that the competent authority to resolve any dispute arising from the application of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its regulations is the National Institute of Access to Information and Personal Data (INAI) and you can learn more about it at www.inai.org.mx.